New HD Camcorder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New HD Camcorder

Post  Dribble on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

So I went out today and bought a new HD camcorder in my budget. Regular price was $269.99 on sale for $239.99 (not a huge difference) But its a JVC HD Everio (GZ-HM30) Didnt see any bad reviews so I bought it. If im not happy with it I have 2 weeks to return it. He are some photos of it. Battery charging so no test video yet, does shoot in 720. Also for photography I use a Nikon D3100 with a 18-55 lens and a 55-200 lens

Open the box and this is the color I ended up getting lol

Let me know what you guys think!
Dribble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New HD Camcorder

Post  4mods on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Is that 40x optical zoom I see!!! I'M JEALOUS!!!!! Very nice man, small to to fit in pocket!

Admin

View user profile http://twprccrawlingclub.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dribble on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm

lol ya it is 40x optical zoom, and its small. Cant wait to test it out see how it is. Might get a chance on the film set tonight for the music video not sure. Decided on this instead of the pocket camcorders because figured this would be better to have
Dribble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dribble on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 pm

So here is some footage from last night at midnight and today during the day. Had poor lighting for the night shooting so wasnt expecting much there. This is all raw footage I have not edited it in any way except for the opening and the ending. Happy with how well it picked up my voice and how well it sounded. For the day I had the wind cut turned on and for the night I had it turned off. Enjoy the sample footage and let me know what you guys think of it.

Dribble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4mods on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

That looks great man! Even the night stuff looked sharp and that is the main thing I battle with most cams in low light but yours works great.

Very good score I'd say... can't wait to see your next rc vid now!

Admin

View user profile http://twprccrawlingclub.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dribble on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

Thanks. Yes very happy with the way the video turned out for during the day. At night its dark where I live at night and I didnt want to turn the lights on just to see how it would turn out even though I doubt I will be doing alot of night filming lol Thought I would through the opening stuff in there and the end to see how it looks lol. Cant wait to do another rc film. Hoping to do one before the comp
Dribble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum